Screven Motor Speedway Rules
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein
are designed to provide for the orderly
conduct of racing events and to establish
minimum acceptable requirements for such
events. These rules shall govern the condition
of all events, and by participating in these
events, all participants are deemed to have
complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM
PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES
AND OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a
guide for the conduct of the sport and are in
no way a guarantee against injury or death to
a participant, spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit
reasonable and appropriate deviation from any
of the specifications herein or impose any
further restrictions that in his/her opinion
does not alter the minimum acceptable
requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY
OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF
SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or
deviation of these rules is left to the
discretion of the officials. Their decision is
The Management of Screven Motorsports Complex
CRATE LATE MODEL
Jig chassis 2400 lbs. At qualifying with
driver. Stock front clip 2300 lbs. At
qualifying with driver. 1 lb. Per lap burn-off
in heats and feature. 25 lbs. Weight break for
full containment seat. 25 lbs. Weight break
for head and neck restraint.
602 Chevrolet Performance part number
- The sealed engines must remain intact and
not be tampered with. Any seals that have been
removed or tampered with will make the engine
illegal and not eligible for competition. The
penalty for anyone tampering with seals,
modifying any internal engine parts, or
changing the parts from stock as delivered
sealed from the factory will be subject to
expulsion from racing with any crate racin'
usa sanctioned event for the remainder of
season and future seasons.
- Anyone running a resealed engine will be
required to carry a penalty of 50 pounds 25
will be required to be in front of the rack
and the other 25 will be required to any where
on the car. This can and will be taken off and
- In the event of something like a lifter
busting or busting an oil pan we will have
thunder series seals this year so we can
reseal someone's engine. At anytime if a head
or timing cover has to come off the 50 penalty
will have to be enforced.
- No changes are allowed to the engine
including but not limited to intake manifold,
heads, valve covers, front cover, oil pan,
harmonic balancer, or any other part/or parts
- No vacuum pumps.
- All crate engines must remain stock as they
came sealed from the factory. Crate engines
must not be altered, modified, or changed from
- There will be a $1000 protest on a crate
engine. In this event if it is a gm sealed
engine the series will provide our thunder
series seals to reseal this engine and the
weight penalty will not be added as long as
the engine is declared legal. $800 will go to
the one protested. $200 will go to the series.
There will be a $3800 claim rule on a crate
engine as it is shipped from GM.
1 - One 4 barrel carburetor.
2 - Engine must be naturally aspirated.
3 - May use one 1 inch, one piece, carburetor
spacer (.040 tolerance maximum) and two
standard paper gaskets (maximum 0.070 inch
thick); one gasket between intake to spacer
and one gasket between spacer to carburetor.
4 - Will be checked with the go no go gauges.
1 - Any standard electronic ignition system (MSD
or HEI). No crank trigger, distributor less
multi-coil or magneto ignition system.
2 - No electronic traction control device.
1 - All cars must have working starter.
1 - Collector type headers required. Must have
four (4) tubes into one (1) collector of a
2 - Mufflers not required unless track
mandated. If/when mandated: mufflers must have
some type of internal noise dampening
characteristics (baffles, extruded holes,
screen, chambered, etc.) Mufflers must meet
local speedway’s noise decibel requirements.
External mufflers only.
3 - No tri-y headers, no stainless steel.
4 - $350 claim rule on headers. If mufflers
are welded to headers that is one piece and
mufflers goes with the headers if they are
bolted together you can keep the mufflers.
1 - Stock type fuel pumps carter m4891 or
equivalent only mounted in stock location.
Belt driven pump add 50 lbs. No electric pumps
2. Pump gas or racing fuel. E-85 ok. No
methanol or alcohol.
1 - Late Model suspensions only. No spring
loaded or shock type 4 bar rods. Only
Standard solid bar 4 bar rods. No torsion bar
front or rear suspension. Sway bar is allowed.
2 - One (1) coil spring per wheel (helper
spring allowed). No stack springs on any
corner including 5th coil. One spring rubber
per wheel allowed. Bump stops allowed on RF
1 - Oil shocks (split valve permitted) or gas
shocks permitted. Non adjustable/ non canister
only. No air shocks allowed.
2 - There is a $200 buy rule per shock. Also
you can add $125 and buy the spring and coil
over kit. Must finish in the top 5 to buy. If
you refuse any claim you will be disqualified
if the shock that is being claimed has a
helper spring you can pay an additional $75 to
get complete unit or the helper spring can be
removed for original price. This process will
be watched by tech man and the person buy
3 - One shock per corner except left rear. You
may run a dummy shock.
1 - OEM style bert, brinn, and falcon
2 - No direct drives or in and out boxes.
1 - Carbon fiber allowed and recommended for
1 - Standard quick change rear end permitted.
No titanium or exotic materials axils, spools,
gears, or other materials inside rear end. No
small tiger rear ends.
1 - American Racer 48 spec or Hoosier 1350
spec with optional American Racer spec 56 or
spec Hoosier 1600.
2 - No chemicals: Tire protest is $125 per
tire and will be sent to a lab for results.
Lab results are final.
1 - 103" wheelbase (1" tolerance)
2 - Any late model chassis allowed. Square or
round tubing. No aluminum frames. Square tube
must be minimum of 2"x2" and round tube must
be minimum of 1 3/4" diameter. Tubing should
be minimum .090 thickness steel tubing. Docol
3 - Stock front clip cars get 100 lbs. Weight
1 - Must follow Fastrak / Nesmith body rules.
Some variances with penalties may be allowed
at the tech directors discretion.
- Tires: Only tires allowed Hoosier H 500,
American Racer Hard 500 or DOT Street Tires.
- No tire treatment allowed. Track reserves
the right to cut tire sample at track
Car And Body
- Must have 1960 or newer sedan or sport
- Factory chassis car with a minimum stock
factory wheelbase +/- 1/2". Johnson chassis is
- Frame channel repairs from center of rear
end back allowed.
- Factory appearing body with no raised fins
or lips on body or interior. May run
after-market plastic nose.
- No flare nose pieces.
- Weight 3200 lbs. With a built engine.
- 602 Crate Engine 3100 lbs. Crate engine must meet GM/SECA/Nesmith specs.
- Required to have at least a 4 - point roll cage. Roll cage must be
welded to frame rails and all connections must
be fully welded. All cages must be minimum
diameter of 1 1/2" and minimum wall thickness
of .090. A minimum of 3 horizontal bars is
required in the driver's door and minimum of 2
horizontal bars in the passenger’s door
- All doors must be welded shut or safely
affixed if still present.
- Must have 3-point quick release type seat and shoulder harness. Belts
must have date code no older than 5 years.
- Tying uni-body together is allowed.
- Driver compartment may be boxed.
- No radios. No mirrors.
- Stock dashboard ok. May be replaced with
- Must have front and rear tow hooks.
- May use aftermarket steel or aluminum body.
May use aftermarket nose and tail piece.
Bodies must remain stock appearing. Major
infractions will carry weight penalties.
- 8 inch spoilers' maximum are allowed.
Nesmith street stock side panel specs.
- Aluminum racing radiator is allowed and can
- Headers are allowed. No tri-y or neck down
headers allowed on collector.
- 8-inch steel wheels with 8 inch Hoosier h
500 or DOT Street Tires only.
- No canister or air shocks. Heim joints on
rear shocks ok.
- Any stock size spring allowed. Spring cups
- Screw jacks on rear are allowed.
- Disc brake rear ends are allowed, brake
adjuster from driver's compartment is allowed.
- Must have operational four wheel brakes.
- Trailing arms must be stock type. May use
offset bushing to set pinion angle. Stock
replacement non-adjustable after-market may be
used but must be approved by track.
- May relocate top a-frame towers. Tube upper
control arms are allowed.
- Engine must be in stock location. No
tolerance (602 allowed #1 spark plug to center
of top ball joint).
- The engine block must be stock for that make
and model. GM in GM. Ford in Ford.
- Engines allowed .060 for bore plus .010
- Floating pins allowed.
- Hydraulic cams stock diameter hydraulic
lifters only. Valve lash .000.
- Pistons deck height .000" open chamber
heads, 70 cc minimum, maximum 3 angle valve
job allowed - cut must not exceed 1" below
- No angle plug heads or aftermarket heads
- No porting and polishing on heads.
- Must have straight stem valves. Valve size
1.940 and intake 1.500 exhaust. Stainless
only. Stock diameter stem. No lightweight
- No cut marks lower than one (1) inch below
- Stock type rockers. No roller tips or full
rollers. Long slot ok 1.5 ratio.
- May run screw in studs and guide plates.
- Any retainers and locks. No titanium.
- May run poly locks. Stud girdles allowed.
- Stock appearing valve springs +.020 max. No
- No double valve springs.
- May run true roller timing chain and gears.
- Engine balancing allowed.
- No 400 engines.
- No big blocks.
- Rods: Stock rods, stock length. Sr eagle or
scat 3/8 bolt or cap screw.
- Crankshaft stock stroke. Cast or steel
crank. 350 must weigh 47 lbs. Scat or Eagle
ok. Must be run as produced, counterweights
must not be wind age cut when balancing,
angles cannot be altered.
- All cranks will be weighed with pilot
bushing, cam gear, bolt and washer.
- Stock type distributor (module, pickup,
coil, one unit for MSD)
- Rev limiter allowed.
- SFI approved balancer must be run.
- 602 crate engines that are suspected of
illegal parts will be pulled and inspected.
- Up to 650 cfm carb - dual pumper ok 1850
Holley ok. Rear metering block may be added.
Dual feed bowls ok. Main body and base plate
must meet stock Holley specs. Stock butterfly
and uncut brass screws. Spacer or adapter 1"
max. Gaskets and spacer cannot exceed 1.350".
No screw in air bleeds.
- 602 crate engine any 4-barrel carburetor.
May use one (1) one-inch spacer. Maximum for
spacer and gaskets is 1.35 inch.
- Cast iron stock type only. No bowtie or
marine. No high rise. No porting and
- Pump gasoline or racing gasoline only. No
- Stock type transmissions gears must be in
- May run nodule iron flywheel.
- Automatics must have stock diameter torque
converter. No racing transmissions.
Flywheel must weigh 14 lbs.
- Bert or brinn allowed (add 100 lbs.) - no
- Stock rear ends. Locked rear ends allowed.
Changing of gears ok. 9" ford rear floater
allowed. Rear disc brakes allowed. Stock style
disc brake only. Steel hats only, aftermarket
brake rotors allowed
- C clip eliminators allowed.
- Stock fuel tanks ok. Fuel cells highly
recommended. Fuel cell must be mounted in
metal container. May cut trunk floor to mount
fuel cell. Trunk floor may be removed. Fuel
cell may be offset in rear of car.
- May use racing steering wheels with quick
-All cars must have track-approved 2 lbs. Fire
extinguisher with gauge. Must be securely and
properly installed. No taping to bars or
- Approved racing helmet and complete fire
suit must be worn anytime car is on track.
- No battery in driver's compartment, unless
jell-cell battery in full-containment box,
securely mounted to roll-cage or frame rail
- Clutch fan must be removed for safety.
- Seat belts must have date code no older than
- Window net recommended when on track.
- All weights must be painted white and car
number on each.
- Drive shaft must be painted white .
- RACECEIVERS MANDATORY AT ALL TIMES!
WARRIORS / BOMBERS
ANYTHING NOT SPECIFIED IN THE RULES MUST BE
- All equipment must be in the original
position from the original manufacturer.
- Total weight with driver 3350 lbs.
- Full Containment Seat and Hans 3300 lbs.
Must Have Both To Get Weight Break.
- 602 - weight 3350 lbs. - Rebuilt 602 add 50
lbs. - Must run 1850 carburetor & manifolds
must the class specifications listed below.
Weight maybe adjusted as necessary for
competition at track managers’ discretion.
Must meet GM/Crate USA engine specs.
- No 400 - small block.
- No Big Blocks.
- Stock appearing manifolds, OK.
- Headers OK. No try (y) or neck down headers
allowed on collector. Must be Inside frame.
Must Add 50lbs.
- American made 2 or 4 door sedan or station
wagon with a minimum wheelbase of 108 inches.
- May run Metric Monte Carlo, Cutlass Supreme
or Grand Prix.
- Camaro OK - Must retain uni-body unless
noted in rule book.
- Engine must be strictly stock for that make
and model. No high output engines.
- Engine allowed .060 for bore. GM in GM, Ford
- Cast factory pistons only. Hypereutectic
stock replacement allowed.
- No fly cutting pistons, no racing rings.
- Piston in hole minimum .020 (piston head to
- Stock rods or stock production eagle rods.
- Engine must sit in stock location. NO
- Press wrist pins only. After-market bolts
- Crankshaft: Cast only 49 lbs. minimum,
balancing OK. Eagle crank. OK
- Eagle # 103503480 cast 2 pc. Rear Seal -
Scat # 9-10442 2 pc. seal. OK
- Eagle # 103523480 cast 1 pc. Rear Seal
- Scat # 9-10526 1 pc. seal. OK
- Stock valve covers, or aftermarket covers
- Stock oil pan or kick out, oval track pan
limited to, simple windage pan. No
scrappers/multiple tray pans.
- All mufflers and pipe must be removed.
- Stock type distributor. May add external
rev. limiter. Cannot be mounted in reach of
- May remove alternator.
- May run aftermarket pulleys to accommodate
- Open chamber only 70 cc Min. Production Only
- Stainless valves OK. Max. .010 Stem. Stock
Diameter Stem. No hollow stem.
- Valve spring 100 lbs. maximum (stock
diameter and design only)
- No aftermarket retainers. (stock steel
- May have 3 angle valve job.
- 1" bowl cutting maximum. No modification to
the combustion chamber.
- Stock type rocker arms only, long slot OK.
1.5 only. No rollers
- Polly locks OK Guide plates OK. Screw in
- Vally pan OK
Cam And Lifters
- Stock style timing chain and gears. Single
roll or double roll timing chain ok.
- Camshaft OK to degree: lift: intake 390,
exhaust .410 Hyd. - "0" Lash. No centerline
- Stock balancer / SFI approved stock type
- Stock replacement lifters only. Must have
stock horseshoe wire ring clip. Valve
adjustment must be preloaded.
Camshaft specs for Ford:
- Lift: Intake .416, Exhaust .416 Hyd. -
- Stock make and model. Choke parts may be
removed. 1850 OK - Completely Stock. May add
- One -1-inch Carburetor spacer & 2
gaskets, Max. total 135"
- May use fuel regulator.
- Fuel injection OK if OEM from factory.
Engine must meet all other rules.
- Stock manifolds only for make and model. No
modifications. No high rise or Bowtie. No
Must match transmission used for year and
model. No POWERGLIDES or racing style
transmission, both standard & automatic. Stock
diameter full working torque converters. No
light weight or direct drive (all gears must
Clutch / Flywheel
- Flywheel 14 lbs. Min. Stock type clutch &
pressure plate must weigh 16 lbs. spring
clutch or solid disc ok. No Aluminum parts.
Clutch and Flywheel must weigh a combined
minimum of 30 lbs.
- Stock rear end for make of car only. LOCKED
REAR ENDS, POSI LOCKS, or LIMITED SLIP OK.
9-inch Ford Rear End OK. Floater OK No
lightweight gears or axles of any kind
allowed. Disc brakes OK. No brake adjusters
allowed. No brake cut offs allowed.
Chassis / Suspension
- Stock suspension for make of car. Upper
tubular A-Frame 1" max difference between left
and right side. Stock type lower A Frame only
- NO "four wheel" independent suspensions.
- NO ADJUSTERS, SPACERS OR SHIMS ALLOWED
BETWEEN SPRINGS AND FACTORY MOUNTS.
- RACING SPRINGS OK (DOES NOT HAVE TO HAVE PIG
- REAR TRAILING ARMS CAN BE AFTERMARKET OR
STOCK BUT MUST BE NON-ADJUSTABLE AND HAVE
STOCK TYPE RUBBER BUSHINGS.
- REAR TRAILING ARMS MUST BE STOCK LENGTH
- NO OFFSET BUSHINGS, MONOBALLS OR HEIMS
- UPPER TRAILING ARMS TO BE 3" FROM CENTER OF
HOLE TO TOP OF REAR END HOUSING (+ / - 1/2)
- CENTER OF AXLE TUBE SEAM TO BENTER OF UPPER
TRAILING ARM BOLT TO BE 7 3/4" (+ / - 1/2)
- LOWER TRAILING ARMS MUST BE 2 3/4" FROM
BOTTOM OF AXLE TUBE TO CENTER OF TRAILING ARM
BOLT (+ / - 1/2)
- BOTH UPPER TRAILING ARMS SHOULD BE MOUNTED
IN SAME LOCATION AND BOTH LOWER TRAILING ARMS
SHOULD BE MOUNTED IN THE SAME LOCATION (NO
OFFSETTING OF TRAILING ARMS, IF THE RIGHT SIDE
IS 3 1/4 FROM THE BOTTOM OF REAR END HOUSING
THE CENTER OF THE TRAILING ARM BOLT, THEN THE
LEFT SIDE SHOULD ALSO BE 3 ¼)
- STEEL NON-ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS IN FACTORY
LOCATION ONLY. NO BUMPSTOPS ANY REBUILDABLE
STEEL SHOCKs OK (NO SCHRADER VALVES OR
- BOTH ENDS OF REAR SHOCKS SHOULD BE MOUNTED
AT FACTORY LOCATION. MOUNTING EARS OF SHOCK
MUST BE MOUNTED FLAT AGAINST FACTORY SHOCK
MOUNT. (NO SHIMMING DOWN FROM FACTORY
- NO BUMPSTOPS
- LOWER END OF REAR SHOCKS MUST BE MOUNTED AT
SAME HEIGHT OF REAREND.
- LEAF SPRING CARS MAY RUN LOWERING BLOCKS BUT
CANNOT BE ADJUSTABLE.
- IF LEAF SPRING CARS HAVE ADJUSTABLE
SHACKLES, BOTH SIDES MUST BE MOUNTED IN SAME
HOLE AT SAME MEASUREMENT.
- REARENDS ON LEAF SPRING CARS MUST BE MOUNTED
AT THE SAME LOCATION ON SPRINGS, NO LEADING OR
- NO OFFSET CAGES, PERIMETER STYLE CAGE OK. A
WEIGHT PENALTY WILL BE ENFORCED FOR ANY
CHASSIS WITH OFFSET CAGE
- No modifications of any kind (heating,
cutting, spacers, jacks etc.)
- Control arm bushings and sway bar bushings,
may be aftermarket polyurethane
- Sway bar optional
- All doors must be welded shut.
- All materials that would burn must be
- All glass must be removed. * INCLUDING REAR
VIEW MIRRORS. *
- Stock seat and head rest OK. Racing seat
- Seat must be bolted with a minimum of 6- 3/8
in. bolts to bars that are welded to roll
- Must have 3-point quick release type racing
seat belt and shoulder harnesses 3 inches
wide, or belts recommended for Hans style
devices, must be bolted to roll cage with
minimum 3/8-inch bolts.
- 6-point roll cage required and must be
welded to frame rails and all connections must
be fully welded.
- All cages must be a minimum diameter of 1
1/2 inches and minimum .090 wall thickness.
- A minimum of 3 horizontal bars is required
in the driver door and a minimum of 2 in
- Roll bar installation and workmanship must
- Additional bars may be added for driver
protection only, must not alter stock
flexibility of frame.
- Stock unaltered floor pan and firewalls must
- Trunk may be open / Rear of car may be OPEN.
- Dashboard may be replaced with sheet metal.
Dash may be altered with minimum
modifications. May not extend dash.
- All holes in floorboard and firewalls must
be covered with sheet metal.
- Complete bumper to bumper unibody must be
- Stock bumpers or approved fabricated, bumper
covers, and grill may be aftermarket, should
be stock appearing. NO sharp edges or tire
- Bump bars OK must not extend pass front &
- May have radiator protection bar, cannot
extend past front bumper.
- Must have wrecker pick up points front and
- May run fuel tank safety bar at rear, cannot
extend past bumper.
- Body parts may be fabricated from aluminum
or steel but must retain as close as possible
- Interior may be boxed. Must have 1 ft. x 2
ft. access panel beside driver.
- 4" spoiler & Side boards OK
- Tires: ONLY TIRE ALLOWED Hoosier H500
(8.0/26.5-15 & 8.0/27.0-15 or 8.0/27.5.15)
- Steel wheels only, maximum 8-inch-wide,
maybe aftermarket steel.
- Any offset wheel at any location. Oversized
studs & nuts recommended.
- May run bead lock or new safety bead wheel.
- NO TIRE TREATMENT ALLOWED – Track reserves
the right to cut tire sample at track
Also, look at Protest section about Tire
- Fuel tank must be moved inside of trunk.
- Fuel cell highly recommended. Must be in
- Tanks must be securely mounted.
- Fuel line run through car must be in conduit
or protective cover. Braded line OK.
- Approved fire extinguisher, 2 lb. WITH GAUGE
required and must be securely installed in
reach of driver. Must not be taped to bars.
- Battery should be located under hood or in
- Batteries must be in a containment box,
securely attached to frame or roll cage
allowed in driver compartment.
- Approved racing helmets and complete fire
suit must be worn any time car is on track.
- Racing steering wheel with quick release
- Clutch type fans must be removed and
replaced with straight blade fan for safety.
- Seats belts must have date code and be no
older than 5 years.
- Window net required and must be in use any
time car is on track.
- All race cars must by state law have a
10-lb. fire extinguisher with each car.
- All weights must be painted WHITE and have
car number on them.
- All drive shafts must be steel and be
painted White with car number on them.
- BOMBER CLASS open to any driver of legal
THE ABSENCE OF A SPECIFIC RULE DOES NOT IMPLY
APPROVAL, CONSENT OR PERMISSION REGARDING THAT
SUBJECT. ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS REGARDING
SUCH MATTERS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO RACETRACK
OFFICIALS FOR A CLARIFICATION. TRACK RESERVES
THE RIGHT TO ADD WEIGHT FOR ANY INFRACTION.
TRACK MAY CHANGE RULES AT ANY TIME.
Car And Body
- Must be a stock 4 cylinder car.
- No turbo or rotary engines allowed.
- Stock-type fuel injection or stock
manufactured carburetor only (Motorcraft,
etc...) ONE 0.800" maximum throttle body
spacer may be used. No Holley, Weber or other
racing carburetors allowed. Carburetor must be
stock for engine.
- Motor must be stock appearing and in stock
- Motor must match car (ex. Honda must have
- Any air or oil filters (K&N, etc.)
- No cold air intakes for fuel injections.
Must be stock type breather system. A flexible
rubber or plastic hose may be used in place of
the stock air box tube. No smooth metal or
smooth plastic tubing allowed. A cone type
filter is allowed and may be connected
directly to throttle body or the allowed
- Aftermarket radiators okay. Radiators can be
braced for support.
- No aftermarket (racing) headers. Factory
production header allowed without any tuning
- Computer may be chipped and/or tuned.
Note: It is helpful to have a manual for your
make and model car or truck if you are
concerned that a question will come up in
- All cars must weigh 2,200 pounds with car
and driver after the race.
Exceptions: 50 lb. weight break for HANS or
like device and 50 lb. weight break for
Body / Wheels / Tires
- Any front wheel drive car.
- No all-wheel drive cars / trucks or all
wheel steer cars.
- Must have stock type rear and front
- No racing springs (lowering) or shocks
- Stock production cars only.
- Mirrors are allowed.
- Must have a quality welded 4 point roll cage
inside the car with a minimum of 0.95"
thickness tubing - track has final say in
safety of the cage.
- Minimum 3 door bars / 2 side door bars - 6
point cages okay.
- No push bars past rear of bumper.
- Spoked aftermarket and racing wheels
allowed. NO BEADLOCKS - 7" maximum wheel.
- Street legal DOT tires required. No drag
radials, mud grip lug tires, racing tires or
racing recapped tires allowed. Directional
tires are allowed.
- Tires can be mixed and matched for stagger.
- Aftermarket nose pieces allowed.
- 6 inch metal support to extend out behind
nosepiece or to hold grill in place allowed.
- No push bars to extend beyond nose piece.
- RACING (not motorcycle) helmet, SA 2005 or
newer is required.
- Minimum single-layer fire suit required (SA
3.2A specification recommended).
- Fire proof gloves strongly recommended (SFI
3.3 specification recommended).
- A 4 or 5 point harness, properly mounted per
manufacturers' specifications, is required.
Must have been manufactured in the last 5
years. Any worn, abraded or torn belts shall
- A minimum 5 lbs. fire extinguisher is
recommended and should be securely mounted
within drivers reach.
- Only racing-type seats, properly mounted per
manufacturers' specifications, are allowed. A
full containment seat is strongly recommended.
Cars equipped with full containment seats will
receive a 50 lbs. weight break.
- A head and neck restraint system (SFI 16.1
compliant) is strongly recommended. Drivers
using head and neck restraint will receive a
50 lbs. weight reduction.
- Racing fuel cell and window nets are highly
- Track has final ruling on all questions of
legality. A pre-race inspection may be made to
ensure SAFETY only.
- Questions of legality can and will be
answered during the pre-race inspection if
asked by entrant. No guarantee of legality
shall be expressed or implied during pre-race
inspection. Legality will be determined in
- Competitors must present cars for inspection
prior to participating in any racing event.
- No radios allowed.
- RACECEIVERS MANDATORY AT ALL TIMES!
Any sealed crate engine (602 and 604) can be
protested. $1000 in cash to tech man - half to
the track and half to the car protested if
found to be fully legal. Engines will be
confiscated, marked and secured until a
certified engine builder can be present to
conduct the protest. Engines must meet the
specifications of Chevrolet Performance /
Crate Racin USA / FASTRAK.